Come along to the Shed’s 37th members BBQ Lunch & General Meeting.
- When: Friday 17th April 2015
- Start Time: 12 noon
- Where: Mt Beauty Senior Citizens Clubrooms, Tawonga Cres. Mt Beauty
- Cost: $5/person (pay on the day)
- Who is invited: Members, potential members & visitors.
Program: BBQ Lunch, lots of socialising and update on Shed construction.
Click [HERE] to view the Victorian Men’s Shed Association Newsletter – March 2015.
1. Shed Working Bees — We need painters. Painting has started in the toilet, washroom, shower and disable toilet areas, and the kitchen. We will be using Estapol on all the pine boards on the recreational area walls as well as on all the plywood walls in the workshop area. Please bring along a paint brush. Working Bees are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 9:30am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 3:30pm. You choose your time commitment.
2. Shed fundraising — For the last two years the Shed has assisted the Dederang/Mt Beauty Football & Netball Club by collecting their Gate Entry money, for home games. In return they allow us to sell raffle tickets at the gate for a donated trailer load of red-gum wood or a Bunnings sales voucher. Any ticket sales is Shed profit. The committee is seeking a Footy Gate Raffle Co-ordinator and Volunteers for the 9 home games – 5 at Dederang and 4 at Mt Beauty. Volunteers can help for whatever number of games or time commitment they wish. Hours are 7am to 3pm.
— We need HELP with this project —
Please contact the Secretary Ian Howley urgently if you can assist: Tel: (03) 5754 1323, Mob: 0428 500 123 or Email: <secretary@ mountbeautymensshed.org.au>. The second home game is 2nd May at Dederang.
3. Survey — We are conducting a Survey to gauge the activity interests of members so committee can put in place programs once Shed is operational. Click [HERE – for a Word version of the Survey] to download and print off the Survey (once clicked on, the Word file will appear in your Downloads folder or Documents folder or on your Desktop depending on how your computer is set-up). Click [HERE – for a PDF version of the Survey].
Next do one of two things:
- Once saved the Word document can be typed into and emailed back to the secretary (address above) or
- Print off and fill in by hand and return as per instructions on the Survey.
— Please return Survey ASAP —