- Manufacturing of a number of items for sale e.g. Ladder Golf Game Sets, rocking horses, wheel barrows, cutting boards, wine bottle holders, paper towel holders, small wooden storage boxes, mouse traps etc.
- Repairing bikes to sell — These are usually sold at the side of the Shed or on the local Buy, Swap, Sell facebook page.
- Kindling Splitter — a number of modifications being made to the original design. Complete in June ’22.
- Santas & Elfs – cutting out, sanding and primer painting these so the Mt Beauty Art Group can colour decorate. Stands will be made and the item offered for a display to businesses for six weeks around Christmas. A rental cost will be charged. It’s another fund raiser for the Shed.
- Mt Beauty Secondary College — the making of Anklung Stand for Indonesian musical instruments.
- Mt Beauty Secondary College — the making of eight Cornhole Game Boards.
- Neighbourhood Centre — providing Shed space, tools and some labour for a contracted artist to prepare two murals for the Centre.
- Neighbourhood Centre — construction of cutting board cabinet for their kitchen.
- Glider Nest Boxes — construction of 25 boxes for the Trust for Nature organisation.
- Deer Guards — construction of four for the Friends of the Clover Arboretum and two for the Golf Club.
- Ski Rack – construction of a ski rack to house three pair of old skis to be displayed on a wall.
- Ramp Pump Spindles — modifying and repairing two.
- Shed does a number of small jobs throughout the year.
- Restoring an old chair.
- Restoring two old metal chairs and a table.