- Shed Extension – Ongoing work to fit-out the internals i.e. office, storage room, compactus room, building a doorway between both sheds, insulation of walls and covering with plywood then staining, construction of stairs to mezzanine and handrail, installing safety railing on the mezzanine floor, electrical work, plumbing including installing a fire hose, construction & installation of a washbasin and bench, concreting the roller door entrance and paving under the verandah. Reorganising the Shed equipment and work areas in both Sheds. This work was completed mid-December 2021.
- Garage Sale — Held on 2nd January 2021 at the Shed. Very successful.
- Manufacture of an Electrical Kindling Splitter. This is 80% completed.
- Installation of a CCTV security system. In progress….
- Manufacuring of a number of items for sale e.g. Ladder Golf Game Sets, rocking horses, wheel barrows, cutting boards, wine bottle holders, paper towel holders, small wooden storage boxes etc.
- Repairing bikes to sell — These are usually sold at the side of the Shed or on the local Buy, Swap, Sell facebook page.
- Kiewa River Trail Signage – Installation of three signs on the new trail
- Scout Hall — Installation of a sign and noticeboard on the side of the scout hall.
- RSL — Refurbishment of two garden seats to be placed at the Cenotaph.
- RSL — Installing plaques on the Cenotaph i.e. navy, army and air force
- Uniting Church – top for dishwasher.
- Neighbourhood Centre — construction of cutting board cabinet for which clients give a donation.
- Garden seat refurbishment.
- Scrabble Board make and paint.
- Howmans Gap Alpine Centre YMCA. — Making of six routed wooden signs.
- Motor Mower repairs x3.
- Shed does a number of small jobs throughout the year.