- Individual $45.00
- Business $50.00
- Community Organisation $50.00
Fees are due in the month following the AGM and members are covered by Voluntary Workers Personal Accident Insurance*.
For new members ONLY — Membership Application Form (pdf) click [HERE]. Download, print off, fill-in and either post it to the Shed or hand it to a committee person at the Shed.
Note: If you are a previous member we have your details so there is no need to fill in another membership form. If paying by internet banking Direct Credit (the preferred method) then just put your name & membership in the reference to the payment.
Five ways to Pay
- Cheque to “Mt Beauty and District Men’s Shed Inc.” & mailed to 2 Tennis Court Ave. Mount Beauty 3699 and include the Form (if a new member) or if a previous member just your name.
- Direct Credit:* Account name: Mt Beauty & District Men’s Shed Inc., BSB: 633 000, Account #: 144372661
* Please email name & address details to the Treasurer <firstname.lastname@example.org> so we have a record of who transferred the money and your membership details.
- Pay at the Mt Beauty Hardware & Drapery Store – Hollonds St Mt Beauty. Ask for Campbell Ford.
- Directly at the Bendigo Community Bank. Tell the Teller that you wish to make a deposit to the Men’s Shed account and they will look it up and you can make the deposit. Tell them to reference it as your name and membership. Modern banking – no paperwork.
- Hand to Treasurer on a workday (but please include the payment with a note saying who it is from) or at a Monthly General Meeting (BBQ).
*Cover shall apply whilst an Insured Person(s) is performing authorised work/voluntary work on behalf of the Insured (the Shed), including necessary travel to and from such activities.