The Shed’s seventh AGM is being held on Friday 21st September 2018 at the Shed – 2 Tennis Court Av. Mount Beauty starting at 11:30 am for a 12 noon sit down BBQ followed by the AGM.
Come along for the social camaraderie and to support this unique community organisation. The Shed provides a valuable and remarkable asset for the UKV community. Currently we have 66 individual and three organisations as members.
• 2018 AGM Notice click [HERE]
• To view the Financial Report for the year ending 30 June 2018 click [HERE]
• For a 2018/19 Nomination & Proxy Form click [HERE]
• To read the 2017 AGM Minutes click [HERE]
Shed Extension Plans — To view click [HERE]
Pick My Project — Have you voted yet? Voting closes Monday 17th September 2018 at 5:00 pm. What is it? — it is a Victorian-first community grants initiative, with at least $1 million in funding available in each metro and regional area. Please support your community by casting your vote. Read More below…
Pick My Project is a Victorian-first community grants initiative, with at least $1 million in funding available in each metro and regional area.
Mount Beauty and the community needs your help to secure support and funding for a project that has been ongoing for many years i.e. the Pebble Beach Walking Track Extension that follows the West Kiewa River past the Mt Beauty Holiday Centre Caravan Park.
How do you vote?
- Register at pickmyproject.vic.gov.au (must be 16 years of age or older);
- Select your location to view projects within that area. The Mount Beauty projects (there are five) can be viewed by clicking [HERE].
- You can only vote once and you must vote for three projects so please include Run, walk, ride with the flow, beyond Pebble Beach as one of them.
- Vote – You will be asked to confirm your mobile phone no. and will receive an SMS with a verification code to complete the process;
- Please remember to share your vote across your social media channels to spread the word of the opportunity for our community; and
- Voting closes Monday, 17th September 2018 at 5:00 pm.