Important Shed News
Changed Days & Times for July & August
- Tuesday: 9:30 am to 3:30 pm — Supervisors: Mark Hardidge and Warwick Mitchell
- Wednesday: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm — Supervisor: Dick Puttyfoot
No Committee Meeting or BBQ in July.
The Annual General Meeting will be on 21st October 2016 (not in September as previous)
Dederang Mt Beauty Football & Netball Club Home Games. The Shed collects the entry for the Club and we sell raffle tickets to raise Shed funds. There are three remaining home games – 23rd July, 6th & 13th August. If you can assist our Shed co-ordinator Mark Hardidge with any of the remaining games please give him a call on mobile: 0407 549 651 or email <email@example.com>.
Major Shed Projects — Three Shed projects are nearing completion.
- Playground Decking Seat (weather has been against completing this as its been too wet for machine access to the site on the newly laid grass). Rod Hyde started this project for the Alpine Shire. He had to return to Canberra so Dick Puttyfoot has taken on the leaders role. Main workers on this project have been: Les Bevan, Ian Erbacher, Warwick Mitchell, Len Sims , Mark Hardidge, Ian Howley and Paul L’Huillier.
- Boat for the Lake View Childcare Centre — Project lead by Ray Connelly and his team: Len Sims, Bob Ferris, Ray McDonald and Les Bevan
- An framework built to support an outside sink for the Lake View Childcare Centre. Mal Darwent is working on this.
Recent Projects Completed
- Skiing Kangaroo Souvenirs for the Kangaroo Hoppet organisation. 22 made by Roland Passuallo.
- Clocks and weather instruments built into redgum blocks. Three made by Ken Halse.
- Deer Guards for the Friends of the Clover Arboretum. Two made with eight more to complete. Dick Puttyfoot is leading this large project.