- Dust Collection & Extraction System — this is now complete with the Extractor Shed (see photo) being finished in late June. This large Shed project was co-ordinated by Ervin Beeston with the help of a number of members namely: Mal Darwent, Les Bevan, Warwick Mitchell, Len Sims & Rod van der Linden.
- Bunks — In late May 12 bunks were completed for the Outdoor School – Bogong. Irvin Beeston also co-ordinated this project ably assisted by Warwick Mitchell and Mal Darwent plus many helpers. In late 2014 the Shed built 31 bunks for the school – a total of 43 bunks to date.
- Spinning Wheel — this is being made for the Hospital to be used at future Fetes. Les Bevan is building this.
- Deer Guards — the Shed has made six so far for the Friends of the Clover Arboretum and installed them at the Clover Arboretum. Reg Hollonds, Les Bevan and Dick Puttyfoot have been working on these.
- Table Bench in Recreation Room — Due to Warwick Mitchell’s initiative and the with help from John Driver & Ian Erbacher the Shed now has a table bench (see photo) along the north wall of the Recreation Room.
- Hi Bay Lights — seven Hi Bay LED Lights have been installed in the Shed. Thanks to Warwick Mitchell, Dick Puttyfoot and Len Sims for the installation. The improvement in visibility is remarkable.
- Nest Boxes (possum & bird) — 20 of these are being built for the Kiewa Landcare Group. Warwick Mitchell is co-ordinating the construction with assistance from Ian Erbacher, Jordan McNicole, Billy Vasiliades, John Falle and Ian Howley.
- Knife Blocks — two of these are being made by Roland Passuello.
- Morning tea courtesy of AGL — in May the Shed members and some six AGL staff had a morning tea at the Shed. We have been very thankful to have had a close working relationship with AGL since we started construction.
- Electrical work — Member Shane Clooney has done a lot of the electrical work for the Extractor System and Hi Bay Lighting. Thanks Shane.
- AMSA Spanner in the Works Health Newsletter – July. Click [HERE] to view.
A Reminder — Monthly BBQ this Friday. 11:30 am for a sit down BBQ at 12 noon.