This Sunday 29th November at 4pm the Shed will be erecting the Street Christmas Decorations like it has done for the past three years. We do this on behalf of the Chamber of Commerce and are paid $500 for the erection and dismantling.
We need six helpers to do the job. It takes about 3 hours. We borrow the scaffolding from NE Home Improvement Co (see photo). If you can spare some time it would be appreciated.
Campbell Ford houses the decorations and we need to collect from him. Meet outside the Mt Beauty Hardware & Drapery Store at 4pm.
Please contact Paul L’Huillier (Secretary) by Friday 27th November if you can assist. Email: <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mobile: 0400 056 247 or Tel: 03 5754 4606.
Shed Work Progress Report
- Barry Hinson has nearly finished the metalwork bench. He has been assisted by Reg Hollands – a professional job.
- The form work for concreting the roller door entrances has been completed and the concrete will be laid this week.
- Dick has nearly completed installing the alarm system.
- Dick has also connected the TV. This satisfies the cricket fans .
- A Solar Electric Power System (4.6kw) has been installed as has a Solar Hot Water System.
- Pavers for underneath the verandah will be ordered this week.
- Our Garage Sale was reasonably successful collecting $477.00.
- The committee is currently working on its Health & Safety requirements including Risk Management and Member Induction.
- Membership stands at 55 individuals and 3 organisations. If you know of any blokes that might me interested please encourage them to come down to the Shed for a tour Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday while work is progressing on the internal fit-out.
A request. As part of our agreement with the Neighbourhood Centre we mow all the grass in the area. Graeme Caulfield his co-ordinating the Mowing Roster and would like some extra men to volunteer. A ride-on-mower is used and instruction is given. Please contact Graeme: Tel: 5754 1438 or Email <email@example.com>.
Our Christmas Lunch — Friday 11th December ’15 ($12.00): For catering purposes please RSVP by Tuesday 8th December to: Our Chef de Shed Mark Hardidge: Tel: 5754 1619, Mob: 0407 549 651 or Email: <firstname.lastname@example.org>