- When: Friday 16th February 2018
- Start Time: 11:00 am (Lathe demonstration) for a 12 noon sit down BBQ .
- Where: The Shed – 2 Tennis Court Ave Mount Beauty
- Cost: $7/person (note that the cost has gone up by $2.00)
- Who is invited: Members, potential members & visitors.
Program: Mark Hardidge, our own Chef de Shed, will again be providing us with many BBQ delights. There will be the usual socialising, camaraderie and fellowship. For this meeting there will be a demonstration on the use of the Wood Lathe from 11 am.
Note the early start will allow for Shed inspection, project updates, demonstrations and general chit chat on all things to do with the Shed. Food will be served at 12 noon.
Major Shed News
- Men’s Health Sessions Program — Next guest speaker will be for the March BBQ. Topic — Wills and Power of Attorneys.
- Mt Beauty Neighbourhood Centre — become a member. Only $10.00. Click [HERE] to view the services offered.
- Australian Day Honour — Congratulations to member David Wood (Tawonga) on being honoured at the 2018 Australian Day Awards with an AM (member in the General Division of the Order of Australia). Read David’s citation by clicking [HERE].
- The Shedder — newsletter of the Australian Men’s Shed Association (Nov ’17). Click [HERE] to view .
- Australian Physical Activity & Sedentary Behaviour Guidelines — Click [HERE] to view.
- Finding Health & Happiness in the Shed — Click [HERE] to read the short article.
Shed Operating Days & Times — Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30 am to 3:30 pm. Morning tea is at 10:30 am and is a great time to social and to get to know the other men. Gold coin donation thank you. The Lunch break is at 12:30 pm. You are most welcome.