- When:Friday 20th April 2018
- Start Time: 11:30 am for a 12 noon sit down BBQ .
- Where: The Shed – 2 Tennis Court Ave Mount Beauty
- Cost: $7/person (note that the cost has gone up by $2.00)
- Who is invited: Members, potential members & visitors.
Program: Mark Hardidge, our own Chef de Shed, will again be providing us with many BBQ delights. There will be the usual socialising, camaraderie and fellowship.
Note the early start will allow for Shed inspection, project updates, demonstrations and general chit chat on all things to do with the Shed. Food will be served at 12 noon.
Major Shed News
- Football/Netball Gate volunteers — We need more members to collect entry money and sell raffle tickets at Dederang-Mt Beauty Home games (a major Shed fundraiser for our NEW extensions). Please contact the co-ordinator Dick Puttyfoot if you can assist: Mob: 0417 836 841 or Email: <firstname.lastname@example.org>. The first four home games are at Mount Beauty. We need MORE help with this project so please consider offering.
- Excursions planned for later in the year: (1) Vintage Car Museum (Tawonga) and Henty Field Day – Henty NSW (September).
Shed Operating Days & Times — Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30 am to 3:30 pm. Morning tea is at 10:30 am and is a great time to social and to get to know the other men. Gold coin donation thank you. The Lunch break is at 12:30 pm. You are most welcome.