- When:Friday 18th May 2018
- Start Time: 11:30 am for a 12 noon sit down BBQ .
- Where: The Shed – 2 Tennis Court Ave Mount Beauty
- Cost: $7/person (note that the cost has gone up by $2.00)
- Who is invited: Members, potential members & visitors.
Program: Mark Hardidge is currently on holidays so Dick Puttyfoot will be the Chef de Shed for Friday. Thanks Dick for filling in. Again the Shed will be providing many BBQ delights. There will be the usual socialising, camaraderie and fellowship.
Note the early start will allow for Shed inspection, project updates, demonstrations and general chit chat on all things to do with the Shed. Food will be served at 12 noon.
Major Shed News
- Football/Netball Gate volunteers — We need more members to collect entry money and sell raffle tickets at Dederang-Mt Beauty Home games (a major Shed fundraiser for our NEW extensions). Please contact the co-ordinator Dick Puttyfoot if you can assist: Mob: 0417 836 841 or Email: <firstname.lastname@example.org>. We need MORE help with this project so please consider offering.
- Alpine Health Survey: Help improve Health Services In the Alpine Shire by taking the time to fill in the Alpine Health Community Priorities Health Survey 2018. Click [HERE] to have your say.
- Half Marathon Drink Station volunteers needed. The Shed has again offered to assist the Half Marathon Committee to conduct their event and will man two drink stations on Saturday 19th May. You will be needed from 10 am to 12 noon. Please contact Dick Puttyfoot (see above) if you can help.
Shed Operating Days & Times — Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30 am to 3:30 pm. Morning tea is at 10:30 am and is a great time to social and to get to know the other men. Gold coin donation thank you. The Lunch break is at 12:30 pm. You are most welcome.