- When:Friday 17th August 2018
- Start Time: 11:30 am for a 12 noon sit down BBQ .
- Where: The Shed – 2 Tennis Court Ave Mount Beauty
- Cost: $7/person
- Who is invited: Members, potential members & visitors.
• BBQ — Our Chef de Shed Mark Hardidge is back. Again the Shed will be providing many BBQ delights. There will be the usual socialising, camaraderie and fellowship.
Note — The early start will allow for Shed inspection, project updates, demonstrations
and general chit chat on all things to do with the Shed.
Food will be served at 12 noon.
Major Shed News
- Henty Field Day Visit — The Shed is organising a one day visit to this major rural event for Wednesday 19th September 2018. The plan is to self-drive a 12 seater bus departing Mount Beauty at 6:30 am to be in Henty at 8:30 am. Leaving Henty at ~2:00 pm. Cost — $44.00/member including entry. Shed will pay for the bus fuel costs. If we took a 21 seater bus then the cost would be $36.00/member. If interested please let Mark Hardidge know ASAP — Mobile: 0407 549 651, Email <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Pick My Project needs your vote — Various Community Groups have put up five Mount Beauty Projects and one Falls Creek Project for this Victorian Government Funding Program. Projects need your vote if some of them are going to ‘get up’. Click [HERE] to vote. Note: You need to register on the website to vote and you must vote for at least 3 projects. The committee is keen on the ‘Pebble Beach’ Walking Track Extension. Please make an effort to have your vote.
- Code of Conduct Policy — The Shed has developed a Code of Conduct Policy which all members are required to be aware of. Click [HERE] to view. Thanks to Brian Keeble who developed the policy which was ratified by the committee at Mondays meeting.
- Donate to help drought-affected farming communities & families — Click [HERE] to donate via Red Cross.
- Annual General Meeting (AGM) is coming up on Friday 21st September 2018. There will be a couple of vacancies on the committee so please consider volunteering for the 2018/19 committee.
Shed Operating Days & Times — Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30 am to 3:30 pm. Morning tea is at 10:30 am and is a great time to social and to get to know the other men. Gold coin donation thank you. The Lunch break is at ~12:30 pm. You are most welcome.