- When: Friday 19th October 2018
- Start Time: 11:30 am for a 12 noon sit down BBQ .
- Where: The Shed – 2 Tennis Court Ave Mount Beauty
- Cost: $7/person
- Who is invited: Members, potential members & visitors.
• BBQ — Again the Shed will be providing many BBQ delights. There will be the usual socialising, camaraderie and fellowship.
Note — The early start will allow for Shed inspection, project updates, demonstrations and general chit chat on all things to do with the Shed.
Food will be served at 12 noon.
Major Shed News
- Shed Polo Shirts — Members who have ordered shirts can pick them up at the BBQ this week. Cost — Shirt with logo and name $31.50. Badges are $8.00 each. Payment methods — Deposit by Direct Credit into the Sheds bank account. Treasurers preferred method please – for bank details click [HERE] or place money in an envelope with your name on it and hand in at the Shed. No money no shirt.
- Blair’s Hut Day Trip (13th December 2018) — Blair’s Hut is in the West Kiewa Valley and 40 km from Mt Beauty and is accessed via the West Kiewa Logging Track which is a very acceptable 4WD track. The plan is to invite members who don’t have a 4WD vehicle to be passengers in a vehicle driven by a competent driver. It’s a whole day trip so you will need to bring your own food, snacks, drink, thermos, hat, wet weather gear etc. The camp/picnic area (Diamantina Stockyards) that we park at is very nice. You may need to walk 1.5 km to the hut from there. If you have never had the opportunity to see some of our high country this is it. I need to know your interest so please let me know by Wednesday 31st October 2018 — mobile: 0400 056 247, email <email@example.com>.
- Advance Notice — November BBQ/General Meeting (Friday 16th November) — Guest Speaker Dr Mark Zagorski who will talk about Arthritis and answer any questions you may have.
Membership Fees Due — Membership fees have been kept the same as last year i.e. $35.00 individual and $50.00 for a community organisation or business. Fees were due and payable by 30th September 2018. Please visit the Shed Website <www.MountBeautyMensShed.org.au> and look under membership for methods of payment.
Shed Operating Days & Times — Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30 am to 3:30 pm. Morning tea is at 10:30 am and is a great time to social and to get to know the other men. Gold coin donation thank you. The Lunch break is at ~12:30 pm. You are most welcome.