Come along to the Shed’s monthly BBQ Lunch & General Meeting.
- When: Friday 20th May 2016
- Start Time: 11:30 am for a 12 noon BBQ
- Where: The Shed – 2 Tennis Court Ave Mount Beauty
- Cost: $5/person
- Who is invited: Members, potential members & visitors.
Program: Mark Hardidge assisted by John Driver and Graham Caulfield will again be providing us with many BBQ delights. There will be the usual socialising, camaraderie and fellowship.
Note the change of start time to 11:30 for Shed inspection, project updates (6 in progress at present) and general chit chat on all things to do with the Shed. Food will be served at 12 noon.
- Free Shed Wi-Fi — The Shed is connected to the internet and access is FREE to members so please make use of it. We now have a dedicated Internet Computer set up for member use. Alternatively, bring along your own laptop, tablet or phone.
- Shed Projects — If you have any project ideas that the Shed could get involved in please suggest them to one of the Supervisors on our work days (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday 9:30 am to 3;30 pm).
- Activity ideas that don’t involve ‘hammer and nails’ are most welcome. You might consider taking a role in leading one of these. Committee guys cannot possible do all things. Remember it’s your Shed so please make use of it — suggest things, offer to do things, bring your own work along. The tools and equipment are for your use. You can borrow tools on a short term basis if required. Ask a Supervisor.
Supervisors and others can offer assistance with tasks so please don’t feel intimidated by what is going on. Just be willing to come along and have a go.
Morning tea is at 10:30 am (Tues, Wed & Thur) and is a great time to social and to get to know the other men. You are most welcome.