Come along to the Shed’s 38th members BBQ Lunch & General Meeting.
- When: Friday 15th May 2015
- Start Time: 12 noon
- Where: Mt Beauty Senior Citizens Clubrooms, Tawonga Cres. Mt Beauty
- Cost: $5/person (pay on the day)
- Who is invited: Members, potential members & visitors.
Program: BBQ Lunch, lots of socialising and update on Shed construction.
NOTE: There will be no BBQ in June.
1. Shed fundraising — For the last two years the Shed has assisted the Dederang/Mt Beauty Football & Netball Club by collecting their Gate Entry money, for home games. In return they allow us to sell raffle tickets at the gate for a donated trailer load of red-gum firewood or a Bunnings sales voucher. Any ticket sales is Shed profit. This activity provides some serious income for the Shed so we need to continue to provide the service for the Football/Netball Clubs. The committee is seeking Volunteers for the remaining 6 home games. Volunteers can help for whatever number of games or time commitment they wish. Hours are 7am to 3pm.
— We need HELP with this project —
Please contact the co-ordinator Mark Hardidge if you can assist: Tel: (03) 5754 1619, Mob: 0407 549 651 or Email: <email@example.com>. The next home game is 30th May at Mt Beauty.
2. Shed Survey — We have 60 members and have received 20 surveys – a poor response. Please make the effort to complete the survey and return it — We are conducting the Survey to gauge the activity interests of members so committee can put in place programs once Shed is operational. Click [HERE – for a Word version of the Survey] to download and print off the Survey (once clicked on, the Word file will appear in your Downloads folder or Documents folder or on your Desktop depending on how your computer is set-up). Click [HERE – for a PDF version of the Survey].
Next do one of two things:
- Once saved the Word document can be typed into and emailed back to the secretary (address above) or
- Print off and fill in by hand and return as per instructions on the Survey.
— Please return Survey ASAP —