- When: Friday 21st July 2017
- Start Time: 11:30 am for a 12 noon sit down BBQ .
- Where: The Shed – 2 Tennis Court Ave Mount Beauty
- Cost: $5/person
- Who is invited: Members, potential members & visitors.
Program: Mark Hardidge, our own Chef de Shed, will again be providing us with many BBQ delights. There will be the usual socialising, camaraderie and fellowship.
Note the change of start time to 11:30 for Shed inspection, project updates and general chit chat on all things to do with the Shed. Food will be served at 12 noon.
Major Shed News
- Tawonga Red Cross Mid Winter Casserole Lunch — Tawonga Hall Monday 17th July 12 for 12:30 pm. Entry by pre-purchased ticket only ($20). Purchase a ticket at the Mt Beauty Newsagency, Tawonga South Newsagency or Tawonga Store. Please support this Red Cross fundraiser.
- Football/Netball Gate volunteers — Only two more home games to go – both at Dederang. . Next home game is on Saturday 22 July at Dederang. The final home game is on Saturday 29th July also Dederang. Please contact the co-ordinator Mark Hardidge if you can assist: Tel: (03) 5754 1619, Mob: 0407 549 651 or Email: <email@example.com>
- Shed Rules & Policies — Members are reminded of the rules and policies that the Shed has adopted – these are set out in the yellow covered Induction Manual which all members have received. It is also available on the Shed website. The committee wishes to draw members attention for the need to be considerate of other members working in the Shed or who intend to work in the Shed (say) the next day. Please consider: cleaning up your work area (Shed doesn’t employ cleaners ), putting away tools used, moving (storing) your project so others can use the bench space, if the task has excessive noise then maybe work outside if weather and job are appropriate, using protective gear e.g. earmuffs, googles/full face protection and hand protection as appropriate (a Shed Health & Safety requirement). The Shed has a policy that requires members to be assessed (by a Workshop Panel member) in the use of tools and equipment.
- Shed Operating Days & Times — Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30 am to 3:30 pm. Morning tea is at 10:30 am and is a great time to social and to get to know the other men. Gold coin donation thank you. The Lunch break is at 12:30 pm. You are most welcome.