- When: Friday 17th February 2017
- Start Time: 11:30 am for a 12 noon sit down BBQ .
- Where: The Shed – 2 Tennis Court Ave Mount Beauty
- Cost: $5/person
- Who is invited: Members, potential members & visitors.
Program: Mark Hardidge, our own Chef de Shed, will again be providing us with many BBQ delights. There will be the usual socialising, camaraderie and fellowship. Weather permitting the new outdoor area under the Shade Sail will be used.
Note the change of start time to 11:30 for Shed inspection, project updates and general chit chat on all things to do with the Shed. Food will be served at 12 noon.
- Annual BBQ Timetable — Click [HERE] to view and print off a copy.
- Strategic Planning Meeting held 20th January 2017— Click [HERE] to view the outcomes of the SWOT Analysis. The NEW Five Year Strategic Plan will be available for viewing on the website at the end of February.
- Dust Extraction/Collection System — This major Shed improvement project is well on the way and is expected to be completed mid March.
- Welding Classes — The Shed has just conducted a pilot class for beginner welders. This was initiated by Reg Hollonds assisted by Barry Hinson. Classes cater for two members over a four hour session. If interested put your name on the whiteboard in the recreation room.
- Bunk Building — The Shed has again been approached by the Outdoor School Bogong to build 12 bunks. In 2014 we built 31 bunks for the school using the Scout Hall as the workshop. We didn’t have a Shed then. It is anticipated that this will commence mid March and will involve the whole Shed. The Shed will open an extra day per week (Thursday) to get the project completed. If you wish to be involved please let the secretary know. <email@example.com> or put your name on the whiteboard in the recreation room.
- Adjusting to Retirement — What is the most important factor? Click [HERE] to find out!
Shed Operating Days & Times — Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30 am to 3:30 pm. Morning tea is at 10:30 am and is a great time to social and to get to know the other men. Lunch is at 12:30 pm. You are most welcome.