- When: Friday 15th March 2019
- Start Time: 11:30 am for a 12 noon sit down BBQ .
- Where: The Shed – 2 Tennis Court Ave Mount Beauty
- Cost: There is no charge for this BBQ
- Who is invited: Members, potential members & visitors.
• A Guest Speaker — Russell Maher (Mental Health Nurse Practitioner) from Albury-Wodonga Health will be providing advice on how we can look after ourselves, family, friends and neighbours and to hear about the support services that are available in our local area.
• BBQ — Again the Shed will be providing many BBQ delights. There will be the usual socialising, camaraderie and fellowship. There is no charge for this BBQ.
Major Shed News
- Football/Netball Gate volunteers — We need members to volunteer to collect entry money and sell raffle tickets at Dederang-Mt Beauty Home Football & Netball games (a major Shed fundraiser for our NEW extension). Please contact the co-ordinator Dick Puttyfoot if you can assist: Mob: 0417 836 841 or Email: <firstname.lastname@example.org>. The first four home games are at Mount Beauty. First game is on Saturday 30th March 2019. We need help with this project so please consider offering.
- ‘Tools Down’ morning — Starting Thursday 21st March 9:30 am to 12 noon. It has been proposed that the Shed have a time with no work (tools down). This will be a time when members can just come along for some socialising, camaraderie and fellowship. This can take the form of talk, discussion, reading, cards, watch TV, watch a movie, learn some IT, or other quiet activities that take members interests. Each Thursday members will be treated to a special morning tea i.e. extra goodies. There is no charge for the morning tea. If a member wishes to bring along some alcohol they are welcome to do so. Please support this initiative and bring a friend.