The Shed’s seventh AGM is being held on Friday 21st September 2018 at the Shed – 2 Tennis Court Av. Mount Beauty starting at 11:30 am for a 12 noon sit down BBQ followed by the AGM.
Come along for the social camaraderie and to support this unique community organisation. The Shed provides a valuable and remarkable asset for the UKV community. Currently we have 66 individual and three organisations as members.
All documentation was emailed to you on Monday 10th September including: AGM Notice & Agenda, Financial Report, Nomination Forms and the 2017 AGM Minutes so please have a look at the documents.
- Shed Extension Plans — To view click [HERE]
- AFL Grand Final screening — View at the Shed on the ‘Big 65″ Screen’ on Saturday 29th September. 2:00 pm for a game start at 2:30 pm. Half-Time treats will be served.
- Christmas Luncheon will be on Wednesday 12 December.
- Possible future Shed day excursions: (1) Blairs Hut — A 4WDrive trip into West Kiewa Valley. Transport will be provided, (2) Rover Chalet on the Bogong High Plains again transport will be provided and (3) Heritage Vehicle Museum in Tawonga Sth.
- Membership Fees — These are due following the AGM on Friday. Fee is the same as last year i.e. $35.00. You can pay on the day but please bring the correct amount of cash. You can pay online by Direct Credit. Visit Shed website and look under membership for bank details.