- Shed Extension – west side. Plans are being draw up, permits obtained and discussions with the NH Centre re land sharing is happening. This planning and permit approvals is nearing completion as of September 2018.
- Repairing old bikes for resale is ongoing.
- Building extra ladder golf units for resale (20 units have been sold to date).
- Making small brass & wooden 40 year calendars for resale.
- Construction of an external cabinet to house the BBQ on the east side of the Shed.
- Cutting kindling for re-sale. A shared project with the Hospital Opp Shop.
- Reconditioning a Compressor for resale.
- Repairing a petrol driven drill for resale.
- Adapting a large donated tobacco rack to store all our steel/metal on the west side of the Shed.
- Refurbished an old seat for the Shed.
- Installation of a sound proof laminated glass window between workshop and recreation room.
- Renovating a large wardrobe for resale.
- Hospital Opportunity Shop — ongoing repairs of items donated to the Shop for resale.
- Mt Beauty Art Group — repaired their display frames.
- Primary School — dismantling the old playground fort.
- Mt Beauty Music Festival — producing 20 guitar shapes to use for display purposes.
- Uniting Church Opportunity Shop — made some display cabinets.
- Hospital — refurbished a seat.
- Scouts/Cubs — conducted an evening instructional session to make a key board.
- Senior Citizens Clubrooms — Manufacture and installation of a bike rack.
- Pondage Walk — In conjunction with UKV Lions Club and AGL Energy the replacement of seating around the Pondage.
- Repairs made to a number of chairs.
- Motor mower repairs.
- Repaired a large bed head.
- Made a cake stand.
- Parks Victoria — making wooden signs using the CNC Router.
- Framed two football jumpers.