- Shed Extension – On going. Building and fitting out of the 12m x 9m extension. Building is expected to start pre-winter 2020.
- Repairing old bikes for resale has been done for a few years now. As of March the Shed will no longer be doing this.
- Building ladder golf units, cutting boards, pot holders, mini-garden wooden wheelbarrows, a display cart and some games for resale.
- Cutting kindling for resale. A shared project with the Hospital Opp Shop. A winter project.
- Modifying a piece of equipment into a kindle cutting machine.
- Storage Shed — Solar Panel and lights installation (2019/20).
- Renovation of a Trailer with a lockable Canopy for Football/Netball Gate activity (2019/20).
- Women in the Shed Skills Program – Conducted 8 x 2-hour sessions. Done in conjunction with the Mt Beauty Neighbourhood Centre.
- Christmas Street Decorations — Erected and dismantled decorations.
- Neighbourhood Centre Project — Started preparation of the area in front of the Cnetre for the installation of an extra garden shed, concrete ramp and fence.
- Three flag poles — Manufacture and installation for the Tawonga Primary School.
- Bee Hives – Kenyon Top Bar style.
- Deer Guards manufactured and installed for the Friends of the Clover Arboretum.