- Installed a large Dust Collection/Extraction System including building an external shed to house the Unit.
- Installed seven Hi-Bay Lights.
- Air Compressor is now housed outside the shed and can be operated from inside thus reducing noise.
- Installed a Fly-Wire Door to the north end of the Shed.
- Work has started on the Security Gate and Fence on the west side of the Shed.
- Planning has started on adding a Verandah to the west side of the Shed.
- Repaired old Bikes for resale.
- Built another 10 Ladder Golf Units for resale.
- Constructed a Table Bench for the Recreation Room.
- Conducted 8 x 2 hour sessions as part of the Women in the Shed Skills Program. Done in conjunction with the Mt Beauty Neighbourhood Centre.
- Built a Spinning Wheel for the Hospital to be used at their Easter Fete.
- Refurbished a Wooden Table for the Kiewa Valley House.
- Refurbished a Cupboard for the Anglecare Group.
- Repaired another old Rocking Chair.
- Constructed a large two section Kitchen Bench.
- Refurbished a Wooden Kitchen Table.
- Repaired and stained a Fly-Wire Screen Door.
- Built, delivered and installed a number of Deer Guards for the Friends of the Clover Arboretum.
- Built another 12 Bunks for the Outdoor School – Bogong.
- Built 20 Nest Boxes for the Kiewa Valley Landcare Group.
- Assisted the Green Army to make 20 Possum & Bird Boxes.
- Built 6 Intention Boxes for the Parks Victoria.
- Made two Knife Blocks.
- Made a Kayak Trolley.
- Made a Ski Waxing Bench and repaired another.