- Shed Extension – Ongoing. Building and fitting out of the 12m x 9m extension. Building works started on 9th June 2020.
- Repairing old bikes for resale has been done for a few years now. As of March, the Shed will no longer be doing this on a regular basis.
- Building ladder golf units, cutting boards, pot holders, mini-garden wooden wheelbarrows, wooden rocking horses, a display cart and some games for resale.
- Cutting kindling for resale. A shared project with the Hospital Opp Shop. A winter project.
- Kindle cutting machine — Modifying a piece of equipment.
- Storage Shed — Solar Panel and lights installation (2019/20).
- Renovation of a Trailer with a lockable Canopy for Football/Netball Gate activity (2020/21).
- Women in the Shed Skills Program – Conducted 8 x 2-hour sessions. Done in conjunction with the Mt Beauty Neighbourhood Centre.
- Christmas Street Decorations — Erected and dismantled decorations.
- Neighbourhood Centre Project — In February started preparation of the area in front of the Centre for the installation of an extra garden shed, concrete ramp and fence. Concreting and erection of Garden Shed completed 17th June ’20.
- Three flag poles — Manufacture and installation for the Tawonga Primary School.
- Construction of two base supports for an Eagle Chair for the Outdoor School Bogong.
- Bee Hives – Kenyon Top Bar style (4 large & 2 small made).
- Deer Guards manufactured and installed for the Friends of the Clover Arboretum.