- Installation (at the north end of the Shed) of an original Eagle Chair from the Falls Creek Eagle Chairlift which was constructed in 1979 and replaced in 2018.
- Shed Extension – on-going work on preparing the foundations and stormwater drainage.
- Repairing old bikes for resale is ongoing.
- Building ladder golf units, cutting boards, pot holders and some games for resale.
- Erection of an external noticeboard at the north end of the Shed to display information about the Power Station ‘runners’.
- Cutting kindling for resale. A shared project with the Hospital Opp Shop.
- Modifying a piece of equipment into a kindle cutting machine.
- Storage Shed — Solar Panel and lights installation.
- Pioneer Memorial Park – Tawonga — Making the base for a flag pole and modifying the pole. Also installing the pole.
- Mt Beauty Neighbourhood Centre — construction of shelving for their new greenhouse.
- Hospital Opportunity Shop — ongoing repairs of items donated to the Shop for resale.
- Removal of rubbish from two local residents garages.
- Conducted 8 x 2-hour sessions as part of the Women in the Shed Skills Program. Done in conjunction with the Mt Beauty Neighbourhood Centre (two conducted each year: autumn and spring).
- Erected and dismantled street Christmas decorations.
- Repairs made to a number of chairs.
- Kiewa Valley Historical Society — supplied and prepared the wood for a sign and installed it at the Museum.
- Friends of the Clover Arboretum — construction and installation of Deer Guards. Twelve have been made to date.
- Made four-bed chokes to raise the height of a bed.
- Repaired a Ride-On-Mower.
- Restored a vanity and kitchen cabinet.
- Restored a small table and stand.
- Made up two collapsible boxes to go around a plastic box.
- Repaired a small motor mower.
- Refurbished a large table and hat rack.