1. Shed closed Cup Day – Tuesday 6th November. Will be open on Wednesday.
2. Community Market Garage Sale Stall — Saturday 3rd November 9:00 am to 12 noon. The Shed has a lot of secondhand items that it wishes to dispose of and the Melbourne Cup Weekend Community Market is an opportune time to do that.
Please come along and have a look and maybe get a bargain and support the Shed with it’s fundraising efforts towards the 12m x 9m Shed Extension.
3. An opportunity to earn some dollars for yourself and the Shed. Call for Controllers Australian Fly Fishing Championships centred on Rocky Valley Dam, the Pondage and parts of the Kiewa & Mitta Mitta Rivers. Three Days at $100.00 per day for 4 hours per day. This is also a great opportunity to learn from some of the best fly fisherman in the country. If interested contact secretary Ian Howley – Mob: 0428 500 123.
4. Blairs Hut Day Trip — Thursday 13th December. This is filling up fast. If keen get your name on the list in the Shed ASAP. Should be a great days outing.
5. Christmas Luncheon — Wednesday 12th December.
6. Next monthly BBQ — Friday 16th November 12 noon. Guest Speaker Dr Mark Zagorski who will be talking about Arthritis.
Membership Fees Due — Membership fees have been kept the same as last year i.e. $35.00 individual and $50.00 for a community organisation or business. Fees were due and payable by 30th September 2018. Please visit the Shed Website <www.MountBeautyMensShed.org.au> and look under membership for methods of payment.
If you don’t intend to re-join please let the Shed know your intentions so you can be removed from the database — Email <firstname.lastname@example.org>